Advantages of the PatrolScan Complete Security System
Whether you’re looking to replace an old guard tour system or install a new one, you want a reliable system to keep track of the work that your security personnel do. PatrolScan’s complete system include both hardware and software that will track the date and time that officers reach each checkpoint on their tour. Here, we highlight some of the features that make our system stand out from the rest.
The TouchProbe is a convenient way to manage data collection. The guard simply needs to carry it with them as they make their tours around the facility, and the device will record the date and time that they reach each checkpoint.
- Weatherproof – Each probe is capable of withstanding temperatures as low as -40 degrees F and as high as 130 degrees F, ensuring that it will operate in any environment. The rugged metal device is also water resistant.
- Clear indicators – Both audio and visual indicators alert the guard that they have successfully passed the checkpoint.
- Always ready to go – Powered by a single 9V battery, the TouchProbe does not require recharging. In the event that the battery dies, it also includes a lithium backup battery.
Touch Memory Chips
The stainless steel memory chips are placed at each checkpoint to detect when a guard with the TouchProbe walks past.
- For any environment – No matter whether the location is inside or outside, these stainless steel chips can withstand all sorts of harsh conditions.
- Unique - Each chip has its own unique ID to identify it.
- Guarantee – Each security rounds scanner is guaranteed to last for ten years.
PatrolScan’s proprietary guard tour software allows users to easily track security guards patrol tours. The software integrates seamlessly with the rest of the PatrolScan system.
- Easy to use – No advanced computer knowledge is required to use the software. The interface is simple and straightforward, allowing even novices to use it with ease.
- Stores 500 tours - The large amount of tours that can be stored allows you to go back in the history as needed. Plus, each tour can contain up to 500 checkpoints and 500 incident checkpoints.
- Password protection – The reports can be password protected, and users can set up passwords with limited access for some users as necessary.
With so many convenient features, PatrolScan is the obvious choice for your security solution. Call us today for more information on how you can put our products to work for you in your facility.